It’s a
piece of art we’re talking about. That you use papers to make models and
shapes. Creative, extraordinary, artistic.
I, living in Malaysia, probably not a fan of
Origami, but I really really like paper stars. I can fold them every day, as
many as I want. This Japanese culture is not being too active here but there
are still some people willing to sacrifice their time for all these awesome
arts. People do love arts here and there.
People might say that art is nothing, paper
folding skills are nothing, Origami is surely nothing to be worth of for you to
see or to learn about. No! In Japan, Origami is on the list of their cultures
and it’s also one traditional skill that many youngsters enjoy learning.
Notable model made in Japan is paper crane, which represents luck, hope and peace.
Other kind of animals like fish, butterfly
and many more are usually folded using paper too as they still stands a
gorgeous side of traditional culture in the modern era of Japan.
Not only animals, other things like plants,
flowers, hearts, stars are also pretty famous in being chosen as the model to
be folded using colourful papers. It seems like the Japanese has squeeze out their
brain juice to keep themselves not only creative and brilliant in fashion or
cuizines. Many schools also own teachers who are interested and capable to
teach the new generation how Origami works, in order to have this beautiful
culture carried on to the future and to hope that those magnificent artworks
are able to increase the country income.
I like Origami too and I hope would be willful
to teach me some of the skills in paper-folding. In exchange, I’ll be grateful
to teach you how to make paper stars and also my very own “Hybrid Stars”!! Oh
yeah, the gorgeous bottles with the stars are open for sale and the prices are
discussable. Please try to message me via Google +, send me emails or comment
below if you’re interested! XD
Hope to hear from you soon, Thank You!!
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment